Surf Prep, Inc. is a pioneer in the development and manufacturing of this country’s first “true” electric milling machine. The EM1450 combined with various milling drums for material removal, and different finish profiles can be the difference when it comes to cost efficient ways to complete your project. Our EM1450 Electric Milling equipment guarantees customers a safe, clean method of removing ceramic floor tile.
Fast Facts for the EM1450 Electric Milling Equipment:
- No emissions, environmentally friendly
- On-board dust collector
- Removes ceramic tile, trowel applied epoxies, concrete, asphalt & elastomeric membranes
- Variable milling depth from 30 mils to 2” depending on material removed
- Combined with our Material Recovery System 40, milling and removal of debris is 100% dust free
Surf Prep, Inc. is able to provide high-performance/high-productivity removal using our versatile cold milling machine. Excellent for roads, bridges and industrial applications. All of our milling machines are equipped with on-board dust collectors, which eliminate the release of airborne particles. What’s more, the clean-up of your old ceramic floor tiles can be done under dust-free conditions.
Fast Facts for the Specialty Milling-Diesel Equipment:
- High traction, all-wheel drive
- All equipped with on-board dust collector
- Removal of concrete, epoxies, asphalt & membranes
- 14”, 20”, 24” cutting widths
- ¼” to 6” cutting depth
- All equipped with catalytic converter for indoor use